Surprise guests by starting a meal with this sweet-and-spicy cold soup.
- 2 lb. strawberries, hulled and halved (5 cups)
- 1 small mango, peeled and chopped (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red or yellow bell pepper
- 1 large shallot, chopped (2 Tbs.)
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/4 cup lime juice, divided
- 4 tsp. agave nectar, divided
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream or Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
1. Pulse strawberries, mango, bell pepper, shallot, oil, 2 Tbs. cilantro, 2 Tbs. lime juice, and 3 tsp. agave in food processor until puréed with some texture remaining. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. Stir together sour cream, remaining 2 Tbs. cilantro, remaining 2 Tbs. lime juice, and remaining 1 tsp. agave in bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Ladle gazpacho into bowls, and dollop each serving with 2 Tbs. Lime Cilantro Cream.
- Calories: 221
- Carbohydrate Content: 34 g
- Cholesterol Content: 5 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 25 mg
- Sugar Content: 25 g