- 1 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 12-inch prebaked pizza crust, or 2 6-inch crusts
- 3 Tbs. strawberry jam, or more to taste
- 8 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 oz. low-fat or regular ricotta
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mixed candied fruit
- 4 1/2 oz. brie cheese, rind removed and thinly sliced
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
Preheat oven to 450F.
Brush melted butter on crust, and place on baking sheet. Spread crust with strawberry jam, and set aside.
Beat together mascarpone, ricotta, sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in candied fruits. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with slices of brie.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool to warm. Top with sliced strawberries, and serve.
- Calories: 370
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 50 mg
- Fat Content: 18 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 10 g
- Sodium Content: 360 mg
- Sugar Content: 18 g