Strawberry Heaven Pizza
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 Tbs. melted butter
- 1 12-inch prebaked pizza crust, or 2 6-inch crusts
- 3 Tbs. strawberry jam, or more to taste
- 8 oz. mascarpone or cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 4 oz. low-fat or regular ricotta
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 Tbs. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mixed candied fruit
- 4 1/2 oz. brie cheese, rind removed and thinly sliced
- 1 qt. fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
Preheat oven to 450F.
Brush melted butter on crust, and place on baking sheet. Spread crust with strawberry jam, and set aside.
Beat together mascarpone, ricotta, sugar and vanilla extract. Fold in candied fruits. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Top with slices of brie.
Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool to warm. Top with sliced strawberries, and serve.
- Calories 370
- Carbohydrate Content 26 g
- Cholesterol Content 50 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 10 g
- Sodium Content 360 mg
- Sugar Content 18 g