30 minutes or fewer
Springtime means the onset of the strawberry season, just in time to snap us out of the winter doldrums. This dessert whips up so quickly that youll want to make it often. If you make and chill this ahead of time, sprinkle on the walnuts just before serving.
- 1 12-oz. pkg. silken soft tofu
- 1 8-oz. pkg. soy cream cheese
- 6 Tbs. confectioners' sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 3-oz. pkg. dried strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts for garnish
Preheat oven to 350F. Combine tofu, soy cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in blender or food processor, and purée until smooth. Spoon into large serving bowl, and stir in fresh and dried strawberries.
Spread walnuts in small baking dish or pie pan, and bake until fragrant and lightly browned, stirring twice, 6 to 8 minutes. Sprinkle parfait with walnuts, and serve.
- Calories: 307
- Carbohydrate Content: 28 g
- Fat Content: 19 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3 g
- Sodium Content: 184 mg
- Sugar Content: 21 g