Apples, pears, cranberries, and dried fruit are heaped into a prepared crust to create a bountiful holiday pie.
1. To make Pie: Preheat oven to 375°F. Prick prepared crust with fork; bake 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
2. Toss together apples, pears, cranberries, brown sugar, raisins, currants, figs, lemon zest, lemon juice, cinnamon, and cardamom in large bowl.
3. To make Streusel: Combine oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in bowl. Stir in oil, apple juice concentrate, and walnuts until mixture is crumbly.
4. Heap fruit mixture in center of crust. Gently pat Streusel over mounded sides and top. Tent Pie with foil, and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil, and bake 30 minutes more, or until fruit is bubbly and tender. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Calories 294
- Carbohydrate Content 45 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 13 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 117 mg
- Sugar Content 23 g