Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
30 minutes or fewer
Strozzapretiwhich means priest chokerssounds like it was invented by the Mafia, but its actually a type of pasta with curved, medium-length strands. If you cant find strozzapreti, just use penne or fusilli.
1. Toast pine nuts in small skillet over medium heat 3 to 4 minutes or until browned and fragrant, shaking often.
2. Blend cheese, 1/4 cup mint, oil and peppercorns in food processor until peppercorns are broken up. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
4. Meanwhile, combine zucchini, garlic and mint sauce in large serving bowl.
5. Toss hot pasta with sauce. Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary. Stir in pine nuts and remaining mint leaves, and serve.
- Calories 409
- Carbohydrate Content 46 g
- Cholesterol Content 20 mg
- Fat Content 18 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 427 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g