Spice up the sweet fruits of late summer with a gingery yogurt dressing. Leftovers make a delicious breakfast compote the next day.
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt or vanilla-flavored soy yogurt
- 1/3 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
In small bowl, mix yogurt, raisins and ginger until well blended. In large bowl, combine all fruit. Add yogurt mixture and stir gently to blend. Serve at once or cover and refrigerate up to 3 hours.
- Calories: 117
- Carbohydrate Content: 26 g
- Cholesterol Content: 2 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 35 mg