Who says soup has to be for lunch or dinner? This delicious breakfast version is like a smoothie and a fruit cup in one. The soup tastes best fresh, so prepare the fruit ahead of time and chill overnight.
- 3 cups nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 small ripe cantaloupe, cubed and chilled (about 3 cups)
- 3 apricots, pitted, chopped and chilled
- 1 Tbs. honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 cups cubed watermelon, chilled
- 2 peaches or nectarines, pitted, sliced and chilled
- 1/2 pint blueberries, chilled
- 1/2 pint blackberries or raspberries, chilled
Place yogurt, cantaloupe, apricots, honey and vanilla in blender, and purée until smooth.
Pour into individual soup bowls. Top with remaining fruit and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
- Calories: 213
- Carbohydrate Content: 45 g
- Cholesterol Content: 2 mg
- Fat Content: 1 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 8 g
- Sodium Content: 97 mg
- Sugar Content: 39 g