The goat cheese does not melt completely, but will flatten and brown slightly.
- 1 12- to 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup chopped baby artichokes or artichoke hearts, frozen or water-packed and drained
- 2 cups shredded soy, low-fat or regular mozzarella
- 4 oz. goat cheese, in small pieces
- 1 cup dry sun-dried tomatoes, reconstituted, or 1/3 to 1/2 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
Preheat oven to 450F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
Brush oil on crust. Top crust with sauce and artichokes. Sprinkle with soy mozzarella, goat cheese and sun-dried tomatoes.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve.
- Calories: 350
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Cholesterol Content: 30 mg
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 20 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 830 mg
- Sugar Content: 2 g