Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes infuse tofu with bright flavor that complements the mushrooms and onions.
1. Place tofu cubes, 2 Tbs. sun-dried tomatoes, and 1 Tbs. tomato oil in resealable plastic bag. Seal, and gently shake to coat tofu. (Cubes will break up a bit.) Marinate 30 minutes, or refrigerate overnight.
2. Heat remaining 1 Tbs. oil in large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion, and sauté 15 to 20 minutes. Add mushrooms, and sauté 10 minutes more. Season with salt and pepper (if desired), transfer to small bowl, and keep warm.
3. Wipe out skillet, and coat with cooking spray. Add tofu, and sauté over medium heat 10 minutes, gently breaking up cubes.
4. Spread 1 1/2 tsp. remaining chopped sun-dried tomatoes over each tortilla. Mound 1/2 cup tofu on bottom third of each tortilla, leaving 2-inch border. Top each with heaping 1/4 cup mushroom-onion mixture. Fold sides of tortillas over filling, then roll from bottom up.
- Calories 353
- Carbohydrate Content 39 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 16 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 488 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g