Turn couscous tropical with the medley of dried island fruit sold at most supermarkets. If you prefer, you can concoct your own mixture using tropical fruits such as dried papayas, mangoes and shredded coconut.
- 1 10-oz. box instant couscous
- 1 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 6-oz. pkg. dried tropical fruit medley
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. mango chutney, or to taste
1. Cook couscous plus oil according to package directions. Remove from heat, and stir in remaining ingredients. Serve hot, warm or cold—your choice!
- Calories: 450
- Carbohydrate Content: 73 g
- Fat Content: 13 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 105 mg
- Sugar Content: 29 g