Think of this sweet-and-salty snack as an Asian-inspired kettle corn.
- 1/4 cup. toasted sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. honey
- 4 tsp. black sesame seeds, divided
- 4 tsp. white sesame seeds, divided
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
1. Warm sesame oil and honey in small saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally to blend. Stir in 2 tsp. each of black and white sesame seeds, and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly, or until lightly toasted and fragrant. Season with salt, if desired.
2. Drizzle oil mixture over popcorn, and sprinkle remaining 2 tsp. each of black and white sesame seeds over top. Stir to distribute evenly.
- Calories: 119
- Carbohydrate Content: 10 g
- Fat Content: 9 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 2 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 1 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g