A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 1 cup prepared butternut squash soup
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/2 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup thinly sliced fennel
- 1 cup thinly sliced radicchio
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread 1 cup prepared butternut squash soup over par-baked crust. Top with Swiss cheese, sliced fennel, sliced radicchio, and sliced black olives.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.
- Calories: 271
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Cholesterol Content: 16 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 130 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g