Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Apple cider vinegar’s bright, crisp taste and more-than-a-hint-of-tart flavor work well in this salad.
1. Combine cider vinegar and garlic in small bowl. Let stand 15 minutes.
2. Stir together carrots, apple, green onions, parsley, and cranberries in large bowl.
3. Whisk agave nectar and oil into cider vinegar mixture. Add to carrot mixture; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Cover, and chill 2 hours, or overnight. Serve salad on bed of spinach leaves.
- Calories 103
- Carbohydrate Content 18 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 61 mg
- Sugar Content 11 g