30 Minutes or lessThis all-purpose dessert sauce can be served over ice cream, pound cake or as a dip with fruit skewers.
- 1/2 cantaloupe, seeded and cut into small chunks (2 1/2 cups)
- 1 large peach, peeled and cut into small chunks (1 cup)
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into small chunks (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
In medium bowl, combine fruit and yogurt. Using immersion blender, process until smooth. Use right away or cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
- Calories: 33
- Carbohydrate Content: 7 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 11 mg