- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/2 cups cooked, sliced sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush sun-dried tomato pesto over par-baked crust. Top with sweet potatoes, red onion, and feta cheese.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and/or toppings brown. Remove from oven, and top with arugula.
- Calories: 266
- Carbohydrate Content: 42 g
- Cholesterol Content: 8 mg
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 136 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g