Alternate slices of orange and white sweet potatoes for extra color. A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 11/2 cups cooked, sliced sweet potatoes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Brush sun-dried tomato pesto over par-baked crust. Top with sweet potatoes, red onion, and feta cheese.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt and/or toppings brown. Remove from oven, and top with arugula.
- Calories 266
- Carbohydrate Content 42 g
- Cholesterol Content 8 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 136 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g