30 minutes or fewer
Tarragons light anise flavor pairs perfectly with peaches and blue cheese. Flaxseed oil adds a hint of nuttiness to the drizzling sauce and supplies a good dose of omega-3s.
- 4 medium-size peaches, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort or other blue cheese (about 1 oz.)
- 2 1/2 Tbs. flaxseed oil
- 1 1/2 Tbs. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped fresh tarragon
Arrange peaches on serving plates. Sprinkle cheese over peaches.
Whisk together oil and vinegar in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle over peaches, sprinkle with tarragon, and serve.
- Calories: 149
- Carbohydrate Content: 12 g
- Cholesterol Content: 6 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 275 mg
- Sugar Content: 10 g