Making your own flavored yogurt is easy with tart cherry juice and dried tart cherries. The mixture will keep up to one week in the fridge, which means you can serve yourself a dose of tart cherries whenever you like.
- 1/2 cup unsweetened tart cherry juice
- 1/4 cup chopped dried unsweetened tart cherries
- 3 Tbs. agave nectar
- 1 32-oz. container plain soy yogurt
Stir cherry juice, chopped dried cherries, and agave nectar into a container of soy yogurt until well combined.
- Calories: 119
- Carbohydrate Content: 22 g
- Fat Content: 2 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 16 mg
- Sugar Content: 15 g