Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Tatsoi cabbage has small, heart-shaped, green leaves that are beautiful in salads. Mizuna, another Japanese green called for in this main-dish salad, has feathery leaves and a peppery flavor. Both are worth seeking out, but if you don’t come across them, simply substitute napa cabbage and watercress.
1. To make Sesame Dressing: Whisk together sesame oil, tahini, vinegar and soy sauce in small bowl.
2. To make Salad: Cook edamame according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to cool. Drain well.
3. Divide edamame, tatsoi, mizuna, cucumber, tofu and green onion among 4 plates. Drizzle with Sesame Dressing. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, and serve.
- Calories 347
- Carbohydrate Content 21 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 21 g
- Fiber Content 6 g
- Protein Content 19 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2.5 g
- Sodium Content 729 mg
- Sugar Content 5 g