Serve with long noodles (such as udon, soba or linguine) seasoned with sesame oil, soy sauce and red bell pepper strips.
- 2 large crowns broccoli, cut into bite-size florets
- 1 lb. firm or extra-firm tofu, well-drained and cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup spicy Thai peanut sauce, preferably reduced-fat
Steam broccoli florets in a stir-fry pan or wok with about 1/2 inch of water, covered, until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
Gently stir in tofu and peanut sauce. Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until heated through. Season with salt and serve right away.
- Calories: 198
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 4 g
- Protein Content: 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 952 mg