Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- In large skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add garlic, ginger and chili paste. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add green onions and cook 1 minute. Add zucchini and bell pepper and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Add lime juice and cilantro. Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool. Transfer mixture to food processor and coarsely chop.
- Dipping sauce: In small bowl, mix all sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Line baking sheet with plastic wrap. Working on a clean, flat surface, place 1 tablespoon of filling in center of won ton wrapper. Brush corners with a little water, then gather sides of wrapper and pinch tops to resemble a pouch. Set dumpling on baking sheet. Repeat until filling is used up.
- Fill wok or base of tiered bamboo steamer about 1/3 full of water. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Lightly oil steamer and place dumplings inside so edges are not touching. Set steamer over boiling water, cover and cook dumplings until tender, 15 minutes. Transfer dumplings to a platter and serve right away with dipping sauce.
- Calories 208
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 4 mg
- Fat Content 4 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 8 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 648 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g