This recipe originally appeared on our sister site, BetterNutrition.com.
A handful of peanuts provides a quick-and-easy protein boost. Nutty for peanut butter? It’s a great source of monounsaturated fat, which can help lower cholesterol levels. Skip the low-fat varieties that remove much of this good fat, and opt instead for brands with just two ingredients: nuts and salt.
1. To Make Dressing: In medium bowl, whisk together lime juice, soy sauce, peanut butter, water, honey, ginger root, garlic, and chili sauce, and set aside.
2. To Make Salad: Remove and discard seasoning packet from yakisoba noodles. Loosen noodles, and heat according to package directions.
3. Divide romaine, cabbage, sweet potato, bell pepper, and sprouts between two plates. Top each salad with half of the warmed noodles, and drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with green onions and herbs.
- Calories 380
- Carbohydrate Content 68 g
- Fat Content 9 g
- Fiber Content 9 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 780 mg
- Sugar Content 22 g