The natural sugars in fresh corn ooze out to caramelize and crisp the kernels. Some dry-roasted peanuts are made with gelatin, so read the label before you buy.
1. Brush grill grates with oil, and preheat grill to medium.
2. Whisk together coconut milk, brown sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, lime zest, and chile-garlic sauce in bowl.
3. Pulse peanuts in food processor until finely ground. Transfer to large plate.
4. Place corn on grill, and cook 8 minutes, or until browned and lightly charred in spots, turning occasionally. Brush with half of coconut milk mixture, and grill 2 minutes more.
5. Transfer to platter. Brush with remaining coconut milk mixture, then roll in peanuts.
- Calories 143
- Carbohydrate Content 22 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 160 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g