- 9 whole-wheat lasagna noodles
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 3 medium leeks, chopped (about 5 cups)
- 6 medium zucchini, thinly sliced (about 6 cups)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1 16-oz. container low-fat cottage cheese
- 6 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 Tbs.)
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (about 4 oz.)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add leeks, and sauté 6 minutes, or until soft. Add zucchini, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes more. Stir in mint, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Blend cottage cheese and garlic in food processor 3 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in spinach and egg.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of pan, and top with 1/3 zucchini mixture. Spread 1/3 spinach mixture on top, and sprinkle with 2 Tbs. feta. Repeat layers twice, ending with spinach mixture. Top with remaining feta and mozzarella.
4. Coat sheet of foil with cooking spray. Place over lasagna, and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake 5 minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes more before serving, or cool completely, and freeze.
5. To reheat, let lasagna sit at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Calories: 305
- Carbohydrate Content: 36 g
- Cholesterol Content: 43 mg
- Fat Content: 8.5 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 3.5 g
- Sodium Content: 676 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g