Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add leeks, and sauté 6 minutes, or until soft. Add zucchini, and sauté 8 to 10 minutes more. Stir in mint, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Blend cottage cheese and garlic in food processor 3 minutes, or until smooth. Stir in spinach and egg.
3. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat roasting pan with cooking spray. Place 3 noodles in bottom of pan, and top with 1/3 zucchini mixture. Spread 1/3 spinach mixture on top, and sprinkle with 2 Tbs. feta. Repeat layers twice, ending with spinach mixture. Top with remaining feta and mozzarella.
4. Coat sheet of foil with cooking spray. Place over lasagna, and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, and bake 5 minutes more. Let stand 5 minutes more before serving, or cool completely, and freeze.
5. To reheat, let lasagna sit at room temperature 1 hour. Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake 20 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Calories 305
- Carbohydrate Content 36 g
- Cholesterol Content 43 mg
- Fat Content 8.5 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 21 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3.5 g
- Sodium Content 676 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g