A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 11/4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 11/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread marinara sauce over par-baked crust. Top with fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, and top with parsley, basil, and chives.
- Calories: 271
- Carbohydrate Content: 38 g
- Cholesterol Content: 16 mg
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 3 g
- Protein Content: 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 130 mg
- Sugar Content: 3 g