Three-Herb Cherry Tomato Pizza
Herbs take center stage on this tangy tomato pizza.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
A par-baked pizza crust will keep for up to two days in the fridge and up to three months in the freezer.
- 11/4 cups marinara sauce
- 1 par-baked Gluten-Free Pizza Crust
- 8 oz. fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 11/2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Spread marinara sauce over par-baked crust. Top with fresh mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
3. Bake 5 to 7 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly. Remove from oven, and top with parsley, basil, and chives.
- Calories 271
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 16 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 130 mg
- Sugar Content 3 g