Be sure to taste your spice blend before adding itsome are hotter than others. Warm tortillas alongside packets during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- 2 large bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow), seeded and cut into 1/4-inch-thick strips
- 4 flame-grilled meatless burgers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large Vidalia onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 to 3 tsp. Southwestern or fajita spice blend, to taste
- 2 Tbs. fresh lime juice
1. Preheat baking sheet in 450F oven. Cut four 20-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
2. Toss all ingredients in bowl. Spoon 1?4 mixture on one half of foil sheet. Fold foil over, and crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients and foil.
3. Set packets on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven to 400F. Bake 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (Pierce packet with knife to test.) Let stand 5 minutes.
4. To serve: place packets on plates, slit tops, and fold back foil.
- Calories: 210
- Carbohydrate Content: 19 g
- Fat Content: 10 g
- Fiber Content: 7 g
- Protein Content: 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 545 mg
- Sugar Content: 6 g