Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Be sure to taste your spice blend before adding itsome are hotter than others. Warm tortillas alongside packets during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
1. Preheat baking sheet in 450F oven. Cut four 20-inch sheets of heavy-duty foil.
2. Toss all ingredients in bowl. Spoon 1?4 mixture on one half of foil sheet. Fold foil over, and crimp edges to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients and foil.
3. Set packets on heated baking sheet. Reduce oven to 400F. Bake 30 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (Pierce packet with knife to test.) Let stand 5 minutes.
4. To serve: place packets on plates, slit tops, and fold back foil.
- Calories 210
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 10 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 15 g
- Saturated Fat Content 2 g
- Sodium Content 545 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g