We’ve given this dessert its French name to highlight how decadent it is—a chocolate pudding for grown-ups as well as kids! No one will guess it’s made with tofu.
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 1 Tbs. Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread
- 1 14-oz. pkg. silken tofu, drained
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
1. Melt chocolate in microwave on medium power or in double boiler. Stir in buttery spread until no lumps remain.
2. Blend tofu, brown sugar, vanilla extract, and salt in blender or food processor 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth and creamy.
3. Add chocolate to tofu mixture, and blend 30 seconds, or until smooth and creamy. Transfer to bowl, cover, and refrigerate 2 hours, or until set.
- Calories: 146
- Carbohydrate Content: 15 g
- Fat Content: 8 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4 g
- Sodium Content: 56 mg
- Sugar Content: 12 g