- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 scallion (white and light green part), finely chopped (optional)
- 16-oz. pkg. soft tofu, well drained and crumbled
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1 tsp. herb-and-spice seasoning blend
- 1/2 tsp. curry powder
- 3 Tbs. vegetable oil
In large bowl, mix all ingredients except oil until well blended.
In large nonstick skillet or griddle, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Ladle in tofu mixture by 1/4-cup portions to make about 4 patties, flattening slightly. Cook until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels.
Repeat with remaining tofu mixture in two more batches, adding 1 tablespoon oil per batch and lowering heat if necessary. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Calories: 57
- Carbohydrate Content: 2 g
- Cholesterol Content: 43 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 4 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 196 mg