Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 large stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 scallion (white and light green part), finely chopped (optional)
- 4 regular or 6 mini-size pita breads, warmed and cut crosswise in half
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup tofu mayonnaise
- 8-oz. pkg. baked marinated tofu
In medium bowl, crumble tofu. Add mayonnaise, celery and scallion if using and stir until well combined.
Stuff mixture into warmed pita bread halves and serve.
- Calories 187
- Carbohydrate Content 19 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 7 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 10 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 315 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g