Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Bring vegetable broth and coconut milk to a boil in saucepan over medium heat. Add lemongrass and ginger, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 10 minutes.
- Strain broth through mesh strainer into bowl. Discard lemongrass and ginger, and return liquid to saucepan.
- Add broccoli, zucchini, bell pepper, soy sauce, brown sugar, mirin, and lime leaves to broth. Bring to a simmer, and cook 10 minutes.
- Remove lime leaves, and add tofu to soup. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more, or until tofu is heated through.
- Calories 257
- Carbohydrate Content 14 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 15 g
- Fiber Content 4 g
- Protein Content 16 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 630 mg
- Sugar Content 6 g