If you dont have a nonstick baking sheet, lighlty spray a regular baking sheet with cooking spray first.
- 3 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3 ripe, firm, medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 (4-oz.) cans chopped mild green chilies, drained
- 6 oz. grated reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and Monterey Jack) (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 400°F. Place tortillas flat on a large nonstick baking sheet. Arrange tomatoes over tortillas. Sprinkle with chilies, cheese and cilantro.
Bake until tortillas are lightly golden and crisp and cheese has melted, about 10 minutes. Alternatively, cook them on a nonstick griddle. Cut each tostada into wedges, and serve hot.
- Calories: 151
- Carbohydrate Content: 17 g
- Cholesterol Content: 10 mg
- Fat Content: 4 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 12 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 304 mg