30 MINUTES OR LESS
- 1 lb. (1 round) queso fresco cheese
- 3 ripe, slightly firm avocados, peeled and pitted
- 2 slices mild red onion, separated into rings
- 1 bunch red radishes, thinly sliced
- 5 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 8 grinds fresh black pepper
- 3 Tbs. coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 Tbs. coarsely chopped fresh coriander leaves
Cut tomatoes, cheese and avocados into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Using lime halves, squirt juice on avocados to prevent darkening.
To serve, alternate slices of tomato, cheese and avocado in rows or circles on serving platter.
Place onion rings on tomatoes, cheese and avocado, and arrange with radish slices on top.
Combine oil, 2 tablespoons lime juice, sugar, salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad, and sprinkle with herbs.
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrate Content: 13 g
- Cholesterol Content: 20 mg
- Fat Content: 25 g
- Fiber Content: 5 g
- Protein Content: 9 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6 g
- Sodium Content: 210 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g