Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. Purée 4 cherry tomatoes, 1/4 cup oil, and Italian seasoning in blender or small food processor until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Set aside.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high, and brush grates with remaining 1 tsp. oil.
3. Combine squash slices and remaining 16 cherry tomatoes with puréed mixture in shallow baking dish; stir to coat. Let stand at room temperature 20 to 30 minutes.
4. Thread 2 cherry tomatoes and 2 squash slices onto eight 10-inch bamboo skewers.
5. Grill skewers 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until squash is tender and tomatoes are bursting slightly. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and serve.
- Calories 82
- Carbohydrate Content 3 g
- Cholesterol Content 1 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 0.5 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 26 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g