Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add onion, jalapeño and garlic and cook, stirring often, until onion is slightly soft, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add broth, oregano, zucchini, soybeans and tomatoes.
3. Cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is almost soft, about 3 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
4. Ladle soup into bowls and top each serving with some cheese and cilantro if using; top with tortilla chips. Serve hot with hot sauce on the side.
- Calories 355
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 7 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 7 g
- Protein Content 18 g
- Saturated Fat Content 3 g
- Sodium Content 496 mg
- Sugar Content 0 g