This dish contains everything you need nutritionally in one serving. All that’s left to do: Select a tempting dessert—think tiramisu or a wedge of creamy cheesecake.
- 8 oz. tri-colored dried pasta
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 5 pieces oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, well drained and chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 lb. rapini, trimmed
- 1/2 lb. kale, trimmed
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock or water
- 8 oz. feta cheese, crumbled
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse and set aside.
Heat 2 Tbs. oil over medium heat in large skillet, and sauté tomato pieces and garlic 5 minutes, or until softened.
Chop greens coarsely, and add to skillet. Add vegetable stock. Cover, and steam 5 minutes. Remove cover, add remaining 1 Tbs. oil and continue cooking until greens are completely wilted, about 7 minutes.
Put pasta and cooked greens in large bowl, toss to mix well, garnish with feta cheese and serve.
- Calories: 330
- Carbohydrate Content: 35 g
- Cholesterol Content: 35 mg
- Fat Content: 16 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 13 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7 g
- Sodium Content: 470 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g