Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
This classic and colorful Italian salad is simple to make, pretty to look at, and delicious to eat. You can make the vinaigrette and assemble the greens in a mixing bowl ahead of time for serving ease at dinnertime—just keep the greens covered to preserve freshness.
1. To make Vinaigrette: Whisk together oil, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon zest, mustard, and maple syrup in glass measuring cup. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. To make Salad: Toss together arugula, endive, and radicchio in large bowl. Add 3 to 4 Tbs. Vinaigrette, and toss to coat.
3. Divide Salad among serving plates. Sprinkle with Roquefort and toasted hazelnuts. Drizzle with more Vinaigrette, if desired.
- Calories 165
- Carbohydrate Content 6 g
- Cholesterol Content 13 mg
- Fat Content 14 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 5 g
- Saturated Fat Content 4 g
- Sodium Content 275 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g