Berries are excellent sources of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants that fight disease and are best preserved when frozen.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate
Purée all ingredients in blender 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
Strain through fine sieve into bowl to remove seeds. Ladle into ice pop molds, and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Calories: 47
- Carbohydrate Content: 11 g
- Fat Content: 0.5 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 2 mg
- Sugar Content: 8 g