Triple Berry Pops
Berries are excellent sources of anthocyanins, potent antioxidants that fight disease and are best preserved when frozen.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 to 1 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate
1. Purée all ingredients in blender 1 to 2 minutes, or until smooth.
2. Strain through a fine sieve into bowl to remove seeds. Ladle into ice pop molds, and freeze at least 4 hours.
- Calories 47
- Carbohydrate Content 11 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 0.5 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0 g
- Sodium Content 2 mg
- Sugar Content 8 g