Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
Cocoa powder, cocoa nibs, dried cherries, and white chocolate chips come together in a rich, tender cookie that’s as easy to make as traditional chocolate-chip cookies.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Sift together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda in large bowl.
3. Cream butter and sugar in separate bowl with electric mixer. Add coffee, and beat until smooth. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in cherries, chocolate chips, and cocoa nibs.
4. Use 1-oz. (2 Tbs.) ice cream or cookie scoop to shape dough into balls, and place on baking sheet 2 inches apart. Flatten cookies, then bake 8 to 12 minutes, or until centers look dry. Cool on baking sheets, then transfer to storage container.
- Calories 151
- Carbohydrate Content 20 g
- Cholesterol Content 12 mg
- Fat Content 8 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 5 g
- Sodium Content 17 mg
- Sugar Content 12 g