If you think warm buttered popcorn smells good, wait until you get a whiff of truffle oil in the mix. Paired with freshly ground porcini powder, it’s the ultimate savory snack.
- 6 Tbs. truffle oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/4 cup dried porcini mushrooms, finely ground in spice grinder or coffee grinder, divided
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
- 1 tsp. white pepper
1. Heat truffle oil, 1 tsp. rosemary, and 1 tsp. porcini powder in a small saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes, or until warm and sizzling. Season with salt, if desired.
2. Pour truffle oil mixture over popcorn, and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. rosemary, remaining 1 tsp. porcini powder, and white pepper.
- Calories: 138
- Carbohydrate Content: 9 g
- Fat Content: 11 g
- Fiber Content: 2 g
- Protein Content: 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1 g
- Sodium Content: 2 mg
- Sugar Content: 0.5 g