Rosemary, Porcini, and Truffle Popcorn Recipe
If you think warm buttered popcorn smells good, wait until you get a whiff of truffle oil in the mix.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
If you think warm buttered popcorn smells good, wait until you get a whiff of truffle oil in the mix. Paired with freshly ground porcini powder, it’s the ultimate savory snack.
- 6 Tbs. truffle oil
- 1 1/2 tsp. minced fresh rosemary, divided
- 1/4 cup dried porcini mushrooms, finely ground in spice grinder or coffee grinder, divided
- 8 cups freshly popped hot popcorn
- 1 tsp. white pepper
1. Heat truffle oil, 1 tsp. rosemary, and 1 tsp. porcini powder in a small saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes, or until warm and sizzling. Season with salt, if desired.
2. Pour truffle oil mixture over popcorn, and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 tsp. rosemary, remaining 1 tsp. porcini powder, and white pepper.
- Calories 138
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 11 g
- Fiber Content 2 g
- Protein Content 3 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 2 mg
- Sugar Content 0.5 g