Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
These elegant hors d’oeuvres are a great way to reinvent holiday leftovers!
1. To make Spring Rolls: Submerge rice noodles in warm water 8 to 10 minutes, until soft and clear. Drain, and cut noodles into 2-inch pieces. Set aside. Toss mushrooms with soy sauce in bowl, and set aside.
2. Submerge 1 spring roll wrapper in large bowl of cold water 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Drain mushrooms. Lay wrapper flat on work surface and arrange rice noodles, mushrooms, vegan-turkey strips, cucumber, carrots, avocado, basil, cilantro, onion, and peanuts in log shape in center of wrapper. Sprinkle with chili oil, and roll wrapper like burrito, folding ends to seal.
3. To make Dipping Sauce: Combine rice wine vinegar and green onion in small bowl. Serve Spring Rolls, whole or halved, with Dipping Sauce.
- Calories 234
- Carbohydrate Content 38 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 6.5 g
- Fiber Content 3 g
- Protein Content 7 g
- Saturated Fat Content 1 g
- Sodium Content 168 mg
- Sugar Content 2 g