Melt-in-your-mouth truffles don't need much to make them irresistible, but if you want to jazz up this recipe, try stirring in 2 teaspoons of flavored liqueur, such as Chambord, Frangelico, or Kahlúa.
- 1/2 cup chocolate soymilk
- 1 12-oz. pkg. vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
1. Warm soymilk until hot to the touch. Set aside.
2. Melt chocolate chips in large metal bowl set over saucepan of simmering water, stirring until smooth. Stir in warmed soymilk until smooth. Cover, and refrigerate 4 hours, or overnight.
3. Place cocoa on plate. Shape chilled chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls, and roll in cocoa.
- Calories: 45
- Carbohydrate Content: 6 g
- Fat Content: 3 g
- Fiber Content: 0.5 g
- Protein Content: 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2 g
- Sodium Content: 19 mg
- Sugar Content: 4 g