Vegan Gluten-Free Nachos
Healthy, vegan, gluten-free nachos? They said it couldn’t be done, but Beanfields Black Bean chips make it possible—and delicious.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Made with Beanfields Black Bean Chips, these decadent-yet-healthy gluten-free nachos pack a potent dose of protein and fiber. Looking for more gluten-free recipes? Find them here.
- 1 5.5-oz. bag Beanfields Black Bean chips
- 1 8-oz. bag Follow Your Heart Fiesta Blend Shreds
- ½ cup cooked black beans
- ½ cup Ro-Tel tomatoes with serrano peppers, drained
- 1 small Hass avocado, chopped
- ⅓ cup chopped scallions
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Cholula hot sauce
- Turn on oven to broil. Place chips in a glass or metal pie pan. Scatter half of “cheese” shreds evenly over top. Layer on black beans and tomatoes, then remaining shreds.
- Place pan under broiler, not too close, and watch carefully until “cheese” starts to melt and tips of chips get crispy.
- Remove from broiler, scatter avocado, scallions, and cilantro on top, and serve immediately with Cholula on the side.
- Serving Size 1 serving
- Calories 290
- Carbohydrate Content 29 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 19 g
- Fiber Content 8 g
- Protein Content 6 g
- Saturated Fat Content 6 g
- Sodium Content 500 mg
- Sugar Content 1 g