Vegan Pumpkin Smoothie
Forgo the pumpkin lattes and whip this up instead.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- 1 serving Vegan Vanilla Protein & Greens
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup cold brewed chai tea
- ½ cup puréed pumpkin
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. chai spice blend
- 1 tsp. maple syrup (optional)
- 6 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients except for the maple syrup and ice to your blender, and blend until completely smooth.
- Have a taste, and add a drizzle of maple syrup if you want a sweeter smoothie.
- Toss in the ice cubes, and continue blending until no chunks remain.
- Pour the smoothie into a glass, and garnish with a cinnamon stick and a sprinkle of cinnamon.