Get access to everything we publish when you sign up for Outside+ Join today!.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- To make Cookie Dough: Whisk together flour, cornstarch, and baking powder in bowl. Beat margarine in separate bowl with electric mixer until soft. Add sugar, and beat until fluffy. Beat in soymilk and vanilla extract 30 seconds or until smooth. Add flour mixture, and beat 30 seconds or until smooth.
- To make Cinnamon Sugar: Combine sugar and cinnamon on large plate.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll each ball in Cinnamon Sugar, and place 1½ inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookies look dry on tops and are lightly browned on bottoms. Transfer to wire rack to cool. Store in airtight container.
- Calories 49
- Carbohydrate Content 9 g
- Cholesterol Content 0 mg
- Fat Content 1.5 g
- Fiber Content 1 g
- Protein Content 1 g
- Saturated Fat Content 0.5 g
- Sodium Content 29 mg
- Sugar Content 4 g